COVID - 19 Info
Orange Family Dental is an essential healthcare service and will remain open during the NSW "Stay at Home" period. We are following the NSW Health and Australian Dental Association COVID Guidelines.
We ask our patients to do the following:
1. If you have an appointment scheduled during the lock down period, please remain patient and our team will be in contact with you to discuss whether your dental treatment can be continued or if your appointment will need rescheduling.
2. If you have an appointment and have been in Sydney or another identified hot spot in the last 14 days, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
3. If you are currently isolating due to being identified as a close or casual contact of a confirmed case or awaiting a COVID Test result and you are experiencing dental pain or a dental emergency, please call us to discuss options.
4. If you are visiting our practice, you must wear a mask and sign in using the QR code at reception.
5. If you have an appointment and are experiencing cold and flu symptoms, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
The Team at Orange Family Dental