At Orange Family Dental, we want to help you get the care you need and the treatments you deserve. However, we are a private dental practice, and therefore, services cannot be claimed through Medicare.
Our dental services include:
Preventive dentistry—dental check-ups, teeth cleans, oral cancer screenings, fissure sealants, fluoride treatments and mouthguards for sports and recreation
- General dentistry—tooth-coloured fillings, root canal therapy and gentle extractions
- Children’s dentistry—age-appropriate services as your child grows
- Emergency dentistry—treating your toothaches and dental emergencies fast
- Tooth replacement—Dental implants and dental bridges
- Cosmetic dentistry—teeth whitening, tooth-coloured restorations and tooth replacement
While we do not participate with Medicare, we are preferred providers with BUPA and HCF, and we accept all other private health funds. We recommend checking with your health fund provider to learn more about your level of coverage and the allowed rebate.
Orange Family Dental collects payment at the time of service, but we are always happy to speak with you about your coverage. We also recommend checking our website periodically for health fund changes, including additions.